We are Assaha group, founder of the traditional Assaha Village built in lebanon in 2002 on the airport main road of Rafic Al Hariri International Airport. Our Saha consists of all typical functions of a traditional Lebanese village built into a historical architecture but used in modern ways. The services our Saha offers are as follows :
1- A five star hotel offering rooms of different styles depending on the demands of our visitors; 50 rooms designed using oriental and other styles, and 26 rooms are standard.
2- Lebanese-cuisine restaurants
3- Multi-purpose halls prepared with the latest technology
4- A Butchery
5- A Snack
6- A Wellness club
7- An Antique market
8- A traditional museum
Assaha branches are located in Lebanon, Qatar, Sudan, London, Kuwait, and soon will be available in Iraq as well. All the branches follow the franchise rules and regulations.
1. The Lebanese Arab Company For Touristic Services - Lebanon
2. Arab American Company S.A.L. - Qatar
3. Al Rawasi For Development Co. Ltd - Sudan
4. La Concordia Ltd - London
5. Solitaire Development - London
6. Assaha Lebanese Village for Restaurants Management - Kuwait
Abu Ahmed is an Arab traveler who decided to carry in his memory a dear picture of his village with its beautiful stones while travelling the world. Abu Ahmad’s determination prevented him from resting or relaxing before raising his life motto: “With love and nostalgia, the village can invade the city”. After the establishment of Assaha village in Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar and Sudan, this charming Lebanese traditional village entered the European world and settled in the heart of the British capital, as a great witness to the Arabic and Islamic civilizations, which are deeply rooted in history and constitute a rich heritage loaded with our ancestors’ stories. Definitely, Assaha translated the pages of history through creating dazzling architectural spaces reflecting the real image of the traditional Lebanese village.
Like many Lebanese farmers, Abu Ahmed carries a basket filled with abundant crops coming from Lebanese villages. But more importantly, Abu Ahmed’s basket is loaded with fruits of love, grains of nostalgia and an abundance of perfumes and fragrances that affect the entire world and demonstrate the important role of the civilizations, traditions and lifestyles provided by Assaha village.
Assaha, the Lebanese traditional village, aspires to look up to innovation and development. It also aims at consolidating its standards and confirming its Brand Identity without impinging the authenticity that is highly tied to the ancient heritage and creative human civilizations.
Assaha, the Lebanese traditional village, offers the charming, civilized and ancient side of heritage, which contributes to the confirmation of our identity, authenticity and affiliation, through the revival of heritage and its engagement in the architectural spaces suiting this epoch’s demands. Assaha thus aims at securing the societal need for touristic, caring and familial institutions that involve distinctive services and products characterized by fidelity, security and fineness.
Assaha, the Lebanese traditional village, provides administrative and hotel services that conform to the Quality Management System ISO 9001-2008 in all Assaha’s amenities. Assaha also offers Lebanese and International food which obeys the standards of health and food safety determined by the ISO22000-2005 system in accordance with the specifications given by Libnor and hotel services. Furthermore, Assaha takes into consideration the application of the institution’s message that calls for familial tourism and securing the customers’ need for fresh and safe food products, in order to earn the customers’ satisfaction and trust.
-Mirror our culture, traditions and customs in accordance with this epoch’s demands, and in ways that portray the humanitarian aspect of Mankind with his morals and culture.
-Provide a great amount of job opportunities in diverse fields to support the civil society’s demands and provide them with ways of dignified living in their families.
-Secure the demanded services and products with the best quality and price.
-Create distingue and distinct development and investment institutions that foreshadow the true value and productivity of the society.
- Conform to the standards of performance quality on all scales.
-Revive ancient heritage and translate it in architectural spaces.
-Apply the theory of architectural cycling which conveys the concept of cycling the traditional aspects and employing them in the architecture field, knowing that the same applies for ecological, smart, green and sustainable constructions.
• Reach the best level of conformity to the international standards, through maintaining both systems ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000:2005 and applying the international system of OHSAS 18001.
• Join national and international organizations specializing in the Franchise System AFA/BFA/LFA.
• Modernize and enhance our Brand Identity in order to picture the international identity of Assaha within an adequate frame because this identity reflects a general and prompt visualization of Assaha with its vision, message, policy and goals, which will hence provide Assaha with protection, consolidation of the legitimate spirit of competition, preservation of Assaha’s reputation and popularity. Additionally, Assaha would be able to deliver its message more clearly to its customers, leaving a trace in their minds, a trace that will develop into an emotional bond that will give birth to trust and loyalty within them.
• Promote Assaha globally, in Lebanon and internationally.
• Translate humanitarian, moral and social values in the domains of integrity, fineness, honesty and application of familial tourism, through securing competent employees, following and training them. Those values are also translated through committing to customers and turning them into loyal customers. Also, this translation takes place through conveying a civilized decent image to the society.
• Plan for a developmental and investing work that does not compete with small investors.
• Deliberate projects that have developmental and strategic dimensions that address the societal needs.
• Adopt a commercial identity that will allow Assaha to stretch universally.
1. Cultural dimension: incarnated within the interchanges established between different cultures, which are translated through persistent architectural spaces.
2. Architectural dimension: found through the application of the theories of “architectural cycling” and “green construction”.
3. Traditional dimension: established through the collection of ancient traditional utensils and belongings such as diverse tools and placed architectural aspects, reviving thus traditions and heritage within a modern framework.
4. Ecological dimension: portrayed through decreasing pressures on the environment through the usage of recycled/neglected material.
5. Humanitarian dimension: found through the employment of people with special needs.
6. Social dimension: embodied through the “community mosaic” image held by Assaha.
7. Economical dimension: established through providing more than 500 job opportunities, and revitalizing the area in which Assaha is built in.
8. Health dimension: incarnated through the service of healthy and fresh food, a “mother’s food”, and application of the conditions of health and food safety ISO 22000:2005.
9. Touristic dimension: grasped through the eighth earlier dimensions united.